Many years ago, Daki had already gained a reputation for her cruelty, such that senile elders remembered her ill-temper and demand for "hime" to be added to her name.
Two days before Kamado Tanjirou and company infiltrated the Red Light District, Daki was confronted by Omitsu, the manager of the Kyogoku House, over her mistreatment of the staff. When the hostess revealed her knowledge of Daki's past and extended lifespan, the Upper Moon seized her. Carrying her far above the district, Daki mocked Omitsu for her stupidity, labeled her as inedible, and dropped her to her death. Returning to her room, Daki was surprised to see Kibutsuji Muzan. Bowing to her master, she listened as he praised her for her new-found strength, cautioned her against getting careless, and stated his high hopes for her as a special Demon.
Walking with several assistants, Daki passed under Uzui Tengen's watchful gaze undetected in her oiran guise. Later, via her Demonic sash, she questioned Makio about the letters she had been sending. Sensing Hashibira Inosuke's presence, Daki's sash fled.
Daki appeared behind Agatsuma Zenitsu as Warabihime, demanding to know what he was doing in someone else's room, and quickly grew irritated at his lack of a response. She extended this irritation to two girls who tried to defend Zenitsu, insulting the young Demon Hunter before viciously abusing a crying girl for not cleaning a room fast enough. Her anger grew as Zenitsu grabbed her wrist to stop her cruelty.
Daki hit the youth through several walls, threatening him with further discipline, but stopped when the master of the brothel begged her to. Apologizing to him, she ordered Zenitsu's wounds to be treated and the mess from her fit of anger cleaned up. The Upper Moon then pondered Zenitsu's identity, noting he might be a Demon Hunter. Later, in her room, she gloated over the success of her plan, promising to kill and eat all of her enemies.
Abilities and PowersEdit
- ↑ Kimetsu no Yaiba Manga: Chapter 74, Page 12
- ↑ Kimetsu no Yaiba Manga: Chapter 73, Page 16
- ↑ Kimetsu no Yaiba Manga: Chapter 74, Page 8
- ↑ Kimetsu no Yaiba Manga: Chapter 74, Pages 4-5
- ↑ Kimetsu no Yaiba Manga: Chapter 74, Page 13
- ↑ Kimetsu no Yaiba Manga: Chapter 74, Pages 2-13
- ↑ Kimetsu no Yaiba Manga: Chapter 72, Page 15
- ↑ Kimetsu no Yaiba Manga: Chapter 72, Pages 18-19
- ↑ Kimetsu no Yaiba Manga: Chapter 73, Pages 2-10
- ↑ Kimetsu no Yaiba Manga: Chapter 73, Pages 13-19
- ↑ Kimetsu no Yaiba Manga: Chapter 74, Pages 14-19